What we do
Around The Corner Ministries uses a five-step strategy to teach and train believers to be disciples that make disciples in their own community.
We equip Pastors
Around The Corner Ministries is a partner to the local church, offering a proven strategy that will teach Christ-followers who have a desire for people to know Jesus. We know you can't win the city by yourself. We offer training and resources to help you lead your body to become true disciple-makers. We can conference with you by phone, or lead a workshop to equip your staff, small group leaders and members.
The Going Around The Corner Bible Study is the heart of our ministry. We'd love to share it with you. Order your copy today, and start seeing believers share the gospel right where they live, work and play.
We equip Small groups
Going Around The Corner is perfect for your small group. Resources include a Leader Guide, Adult Bible Study and a Student Edition written for high school and college students.
As your small group members do the homework each week, they will come ready to discuss and learn together. Not just another study to gain Bible knowledge, Going Around The Corner will challenge believers to become aware of the people around them and equip them to share the gospel confidently and effectively.
- Key truths for each week
- Discussion starters and thought questions
- Suggested group activities and practical application steps
- Tips for leaders
We equip you
Do you have a desire for people to know jesus?
If you're overwhelmed with where to start, the Going Around The Corner Bible Study is for you. It's biblical, simple, and practical.
Biblical - Study scripture for yourself and let God speak.
Simple - You can begin immediately.
Practical - Don't add to your schedule; start where you live, work and play.
ADULT BIBLE STUDY
- Six weekly sessions, each with five days' homework
- Simple format of reading scripture and answering questions
- Adaptable for quarterly Sunday School (suggested schedule included)
- Complete disciple-making resource (learn to reach unbelievers and teach new believers).
STUDENT BIBLE STUDY
- Coordinates with Adult Study, but covers only the "reach" material in five weekly sessions
- Suitable for high school and college-age
- Key concepts explained with less homework
- Personal and practical application sections