Our statement of faith
We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, trustworthy and true, without error, Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
We believe there is only one God who eternally exists in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19)
We believe Jesus Christ is God, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His death that paid for our sin through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension/rising up to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory. (John 1:1; Matthew 1:18,25; Hebrews 4:15; Hebrews 9:15-22; 1 Corinthians 15:1-8; Acts :9-11; Hebrews 9:27-28)
We believe that acceptance of Jesus Christ and the corresponding renewal of the Holy Spirit are the only paths to salvation for lost/sinful men and women. (John 3:16; John 5:24; Titus 3:3-7)
We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, who lives within and guides Christ-followers, so they are enabled to live godly lives. (John 14:15-26; John 16:5-16; Ephesians 1:13-14)
We believe in eternal life, and that through belief in Jesus Christ as the Son of God, we spend eternity with the Lord in Heaven. We believe that in rejecting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, we receive eternal suffering in hell. (Matthew 25:31-46; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18)
We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, that all believers are members of His body, the Church. (Philippians 2:1-4)
We believe God’s design for sexual intimacy is to be expressed only within the context of marriage. God instituted marriage between one man and one woman as the foundation of the family and the basic structure of human society. For this reason, we believe that marriage is exclusively the union of one man and one woman. (Genesis 2:24; Matthew 19:5-6; Mark 10:6-9; Romans 1:26-27; 1 Corinthians 6:9)
We believe that God created all human beings in His image. Therefore, we believe that human life is sacred from conception to its natural end; that we must honor the physical and spiritual needs of all people; following Christ’s example, we believe that every person should be treated with love, dignity and respect. (Psalm 139:13; Isaiah 49:1; Jeremiah 1:5; Matthew 22:37-39; Romans 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10)
OUR DESIRED OUTCOMES
We desire to see local churches equip believers to become disciple-makers and to be strategic in helping them to share the gospel in their community and sphere of influence.
FOR INDIVIDUAL BELIEVERS
We desire to see individual believers take ownership of where they live, work or play as a mission, and commit to actively work in sharing the gospel with every person in their field.
OUR CORE VALUES
These values reflect the underlying principles that shape the culture of our ministry.
We value the gospel.
* We believe God seeks and loves lost people and has commanded every believer to make disciples. We are personally committed to share the gospel where we live, work and play.
We value prayer.
* We believe we must engage God before we engage others. We ask God to work first.
We value service.
* We believe God reveals Himself through humble servants. We strive to listen and obey as the Spirit prompts, looking for opportunities to share our faith through serving others.
We value scripture.
* We encourage and equip believers to become disciple-makers through teaching, speaking and written resources that are firmly grounded in God’s Word.
We value simplicity.
* We believe making disciples should be a natural part of every believer’s life, not an event.
We value people.
* We remind believers to see others through the eyes of Jesus.